qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] (no subject)

From: Torbjörn Andersson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:08:46 +0000

Hello qemu developers!

I´m using QEMU for some ARM debugging and I have som questions regardning the CPSR register. I get the feeling that the CPSR condition code bits, representing the results from the ALU, are not maintained.

What I want to do is to try to verify QEMU maintains the CPSR register and if not fix it. However, it is not trivial identify where the updates should be placed. The relationship between translate.c and op.c is not trival I must say :)

I would be happy I anyone here could give me some pointers on how the updates of the CPSR register is done today and what the strategy is. I guess there are plenty of performance ideas here as in the rest of qemu.

Does anyone have any reflection on this topic or can anyone give me some pointers?

Torbjörn

Nätets roligaste filmer hittar du på Spray Crazy! Till Spray Crazy