qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Learning QEmy Virtual Machine

From: I_am alone
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Learning QEmy Virtual Machine
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:33:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

          I plan to do my undergraduate research on QEMU Virtual machine Design , Implementation and operation. Since i dont have much idea about virtual machines and there operations i would really appreciate if anyone could help me on this.

If i plan to learn the technology from doing a Code Review of the QEMU virtual machine. would it be helpful?? do i need any preliminary knowledge.? if it helps pls let me know where i should start learning . i mean which source file would be a good start.

I would really appriciate if anyone could guide me on this.

Thanks in Advance
Pragash