qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Crash when trying to format floppy

From: David Roberts
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Crash when trying to format floppy
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:05:48 +1000

Hi,

I'm using the QEMU 0.8.2 Ubuntu package. I've mounted fda as an image I
created with `dd if=/dev/zero of=floppy.img bs=512 count=2880`. However, when
I try to format it with the format tool in WIndows 98SE, QEMU crashes with
the following error:
FLOPPY ERROR: fdctrl_start_transfer: dma_mode=0 direction=1
Segmentation fault

I haven't tested this with the SVN version, so please let me know if this has
already been fixed.

--
David_Roberts() {
  www.dav.googlepages.com