qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] time for 0.8.3/0.9?

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] time for 0.8.3/0.9?
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:33:19 +0100

Well, I'm not a Qemu developer and have no right to vote or make
suggestions here. Thus I can only express my humble opinion here (a
somewhat selfisch opinion though:-) ): I would love to see that a new
release would solve the problems with 64bit (x86-64) emulation. In
particular if Qemu was compiled on a x86_64 system with a native 64bit
compiler. To me it seems that there are some problems.

Regards,
Werner