qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu-gui status report

From: Marc Tanner
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu-gui status report
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:24:10 +0100

Martin Bochnig schrieb:

+1

We (qemu-project at opensolaris.org) ship it with SUNWqemu (
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/qemu/downloads/ ), the binary qemu
package for Solaris SPARC and x86/x64.
As we bring out a new release (based on cvs20070120sat) over night, we
can test and integrate your new version.

This must be a misunderstanding, right? You ship it even though it does currently not work as expected and has some major issues + missing features? I for one consider it more like a proof of concept.

Thanks anyway,

        Marc