qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] armv6 support

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] armv6 support
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:27:18 -0500

On Friday 23 February 2007 5:54 pm, Paul Brook wrote:
> On Friday 23 February 2007 20:09, Rodrigo Vivi wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is there someone working on armv6 support?
> > I'm very interested to help this development...
>
> I already have ARMv6 and ARMv7 implemented, but am unable to release the
> code.

On an unrelated note, is there any way to tell qemu to only support a subset,
ala i386 or i586, armv4l, disable the math coprocessor, nommu, etc?  (Or is
it on the todo list anywhere?)

There are times I want to build a distro for somebody trying to deploy on a
via samuel or some such, and I want a way to test that this will actually run
on that hardware and that the darn toolchain/kernel/uClibc didn't leak
something more recent into the binary.  (I'd love to be able to test uClinux
on qemu instead of armulator.)

Rob
--
Vista: Windows Millenium Second Edition