qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU only support USB endpoint 02(output)and 81(input)?

From: Shaddy Baddah
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU only support USB endpoint 02(output)and 81(input)?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:48:04 +0800

Hi,

On 3/29/2007 2:52 PM, Yu, Xiaoyang wrote:
I used QEMU 0.9.0 to do the testing. All the seven USB disks can work properly in host OS (Linux 2.6), so the USB devices and its interaction with the kernel drivers should be okay. So the problem must be in QEMU USB code.

As far as I know, QEMU does not have any of its own special USB handling. It has USB emulation. But this does not influence how it handles disk images... even if they are on a USB device.

Perhaps you can demonstrate some QEMU command-lines to indicate how you are testing these disks?

Regards,
Shaddy