qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] M&A Talk: QEMU & GXEMUL

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] M&A Talk: QEMU & GXEMUL
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:29:05 -0700

GXemul is a fantastic emulator that has great PPC & MIPS emulation.

Has there been any talk about QEMU acquiring all of the voting stock of GXEMUL?  (sorry, MBA school talking)  Obviously I am speaking metaphorically.

Also with 1.00 on the horizon, does anyone suspect we'll be able to boot Solaris/SPARC?  I think this could quite nicely inspire someone to write a Xen/SPARC hypervisor...

jonathan

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682