qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/acpi.c hw/adlib.c ...
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:10:04 +0100

On Saturday 07 April 2007 19:32, J. Mayer wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 18:14 +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
> > CVSROOT:    /sources/qemu
> > Module name:        qemu
> > Changes by: Paul Brook <pbrook>     07/04/07 18:14:41
>
> The patches in the PowerPC target seem complete nonsense.

Can you give specific examples?
The CHRP code looks a bit broken, but no more so than before I started.

> Furthermore, this kind of patch that break other guys work would likely
> to be discussed and not beeing imposed.

It's been mentioned several times on this list (by Fabrice, specifically) that
this is the way to go.

I applied this now specifically because there are big ARM patches waiting to
be applied, and wanted to get this cleanup done before they went in.

Paul