Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository

From: Carlos A. M. dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:59:48 -0300

On 4/18/07, Jan Jezabek <address@hidden> wrote:
Natalia Portillo wrote:
> I have collected all drivers I could for GD-5446 in
> http://www.claunia.com/qemu/drivers/index.html
If you're interested in NT 3.51 you can find a graphics driver here:

It's a generic VESA driver, but it was the only one I could find that
supported high resolution true-color display in NT 3.51, so maybe it's
worth to put a link on your page.

As for network - I had a good experience with the Realtek 8029 drivers:

Great! I also found the drivers for RTL8139:

Carlos A. M. dos Santos