qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] DetaolB: a small linux distro developed for qemu

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: [Qemu-devel] DetaolB: a small linux distro developed for qemu
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:14:31 +0200

Hi qemu list,

this is a small "donation" for a x86/32bits small distro I'm toying with.
it's reached a small 1st step (bootable and stable enough): v0.1

lots of kudos and credits to:
- linux developers
- qemu developers
- busybox developers
- and soon uclibc developers
- of course, Rob Landley who's in direct cc of this
(look Ma!: signature...)

my target was to have a small bootable iso, even if I do not use
kqemu. sorry, I do not intend yet to support other architectures.

I'll try to keep it small, but feature suggestions are welcome, until
detaolb becomes bloated...

http://zitu.hostarea.org

--
Christian