[Qemu-devel] kqemu-1.3.0pre11 hangs system

From: Hugo Vanwoerkom
Subject: [Qemu-devel] kqemu-1.3.0pre11 hangs system
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

I am running Debian Sid and installed its qemu
(0.9.0-2) package.

Debian Sid has a problem: it's kqemu package is
outdated, since it depends upon its 2.6.18 kernel,
which is no longer available.

So I compiled/installed kqemu-1.3.0pre11 instead on
Debian's 2.6.21-1-k7. That all went uneventful.

But booting XP completely hangs the system: it stops
every clock/applet and needs the red button.

W/o kqemu I can boot XP fine and get the message that
kqemu is not available.

Hugo Vanwoerkom

Yahoo! Mail has very limited reply options.
You can top-post or bottom-post and that's it!

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.