qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc guest

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc guest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:43:37 +0200

With the lance network fixed being able to do some more now, I am seeing a number of other issues:

- When there is a network timeout the console starts "scrolling" (text moves up and screen stays blank). To reproduce, run svn checkout svn://10.0.0.1 (with 10.0.0.1 not available). On others systems the screen stays as is and only displays a timeout error message in the end.

- Already during initial Debian installation attempt I kept getting kernel panics (previous thread). Now I am getting more of those and they appear to be connected to esp0 problems. Once I got an infinite loop of esp0 timeout messages during boot (not reproducable). But reproducably I get some esp0 output and then kernel panic while running Mono 1.2.4's ./configure script (see screenshot).

Do you have any idea where those problems might originate? Any thoughts how to fix or work around them? ./configure -C does not work unfortunately.

Andreas

PNG image