qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Time of day clock on arm?

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Time of day clock on arm?
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:11:49 +0200

On 04/07/07, Rob Landley <address@hidden> wrote:
Does arm (versatilepb) have any kind of battery backed clock?  I can't find a
way to init the linux kernel's clock from the kernel command line, and if
there's clock hardware that should be initializing it I haven't enabled the
driver in the kernel config.  It's coming up set to Jan 1 1970, which is
making the binutils build I tried go a little screwy...

See here: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2007-06/msg00211.html
about linux support. The Spitz etc. emulation also has a working RTC.
Unless you're on a laptop, it's not battery backed but it should do ;)

Regards,