qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:30:38 +0300

The sparc platform has a problem that if I boot with init as a "hello world"
program everything behaves as expected (there are two in the image for
testing purposes, /tools/bin/hello-dynamic and /tools/bin/hello-static).  But
if you boot with init=/tools/bin/bash it hangs.  And so do the busybox
shells.

I think there is a problem with the dynamic loader, I get a bus error
when running the programs on real Sparc.

If I try to run the dynamic loader, it reports on real HW as well as on Qemu:
Standalone execution is not supported yet