[Qemu-devel] CASIMIR is out :)

From: GUERRAZ Francois
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CASIMIR is out :)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:15:49 +0200

Hello everybody !

I'm sorry to use this list to do some "advertising" but it is closely
related to Qemu :)

I've developing web-based hypervisor for Qemu/KVM for my company. It is
released under the GPLv2 and available in alpha version here :

ATM instructions for use are in French and all the software is in French
as it wasn't a priority for my company to be multi-speech... But
everyone willing to contribute is welcome :) !

We made this because we need a lot of test machines and didn't want to
have VM's everywhere that anyone could control.

Here are the key features of CASIMIR :
_Based on Free software : LAMP, SSH, Qemu and/or KVM, VNC, sudo, socat,
and others...
_Manage as much host servers and their guests as you wish from a single
_Authentication based on MySQL or NTLM
_2 levels of users : Users and Admins
_Integrated VNC Viewer with on-the-fly service opening (to ensure that
the machine's VNC ils "only" accessible on demand and not always open
for everyone)
_Mac Addresses management (useful to assign IPs)

We hope you'll find it useful as it ou way to thank the Qemu community
for the wonderful software they are making !