qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Multimedia Demonstration of Building an RTEMS Toolchain, Ap

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Multimedia Demonstration of Building an RTEMS Toolchain, Application, and Running it in QEMU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:16:48 -0700

Hello,

In the process of writing my November 2006 article about RTEMS toolchain, I remembered that I recorded the whole process digitally so that I could go back and take notes.  If you're interested in watching the presentation, it's available at:

http://www.thoughtwave.com/

Just click on "Free UNIX Lessons" and then move your mouse cursor down to "Advanced" and select Building RTEMS toolchain.

Or, you can go directly to http://www.thoughtwave.com/rtemsdemo.html

Have fun, but make sure you have Flash installed and a good soundcard.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682