qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Build failure on OS X - dynticks

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Build failure on OS X - dynticks
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:56:26 +0200

Am 31.08.2007 um 21:45 schrieb Luca Tettamanti:

Andreas Färber ha scritto:
Am 25.08.2007 um 09:37 schrieb Andreas F=E4rber:

One of the recent patches (dynticks) has broken compilation on Mac
OS X v10.4. Should this work on OS X or should this have been
limited to Linux?

Getting no answer on this I have prepared a quickfix which wraps all
dynticks in conditional sections for __linux__, restoring compilation
on OS X.

Sorry for the late reply, I totaly missed you mail. The timers I've used are POSIX and are supported on *BSD so I guessed they would work on OSX
too... cleary that's not the case.
Can you grep the headers for timer_create? Maybe the prototypes are in a
different file.

I had that thought myself but man had nothing on it and Spotlight didn't find anything apart from Qemu itself.

Andreas