qemu-devel

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Qemu-devel] multiple boot devices]

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Qemu-devel] multiple boot devices]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:43:09 +0100

On 09/11/2007, J. Mayer <address@hidden> wrote:
> What about this patch ? Is there any remark ? Is it to be applied ?

Yes, I'm also in favour. Regarding the machines that boot off flash, I
will try to come up with some logical synatx. The Palm T|E board can
boot off the ROM and it needs no kernel image in such case. Currently
I was using "-option-rom rom.image -boot n" for this, as a hack, next
week I should again have some time to play with it.

Regards