qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1 stable branch

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1 stable branch
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:02:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Thiemo Seufer wrote:

> Johannes Schindelin wrote:
>
> > AFAICT 727da25d(Fix broken absoluteness check for cabs.d.*) is not
> > necessary, as it is for the MIPS target, which is not supposed to work
> > right now.  But I'm sure if I'm wrong, Thiemo will correct me right
> > away.
>
> Why do you believe it is "not supposed to work"? The Malta emulation
> works just fine for me.

I thought I remembered you saying something about MIPS binaries... Sorry.

So, Lauros, seems like all the commits since 0.9.1 (including the two new
ones, "Fix typo which broke MIPS32R2 64-bit FPU support" and "qemu
manpage: describe arguments of usbdevice option, by Aurelien Jarno") are
candidates for the stable branch...

Ciao,
Dscho