qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] What does code_copy_enabled do?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] What does code_copy_enabled do?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:42:32 -0600

Grepping through the source code, I can find 3 places where this global
variable is set (it's initialized to a default value of 1, there's
a "no-code-copy" command line option that sets it to zero, and then it shows
up in the test suite once).  What I can't find is any code ever actually
checking or using the value put into this variable....

What's it for?

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.