qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] What does code_copy_enabled do?

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] What does code_copy_enabled do?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:50:50 +0000

Johannes Schindelin writes ("Re: Git/SVN/CVS? was Re: [Qemu-devel] What does
code_copy_enabled do?"):

Rob Landley writes ("Re: [Qemu-devel] What does code_copy_enabled do?"):
> ... the git mirror I follow (git://git.kernel.dk/data/git/qemu.git) ...

Ideally it would be good for those of us who don't like CVS, and who
want to be a bit more profligate with accepting patches, to be able to
pull from each others' trees.

As I understand it that really means at the very least that there
ought to be one official git tree mirrored from CVS.

I assume that all of these mirrors are made using git-cvsimport in the
most usual way ?  The associated websites are a bit sparse.  It would
be nicer, if we were going to have something to base our work on, to
have a repository which is updated by cron and publicly available.

I'd be happy to either use an existing mirror or to set one up.

Ian.