qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] FC7 and qemu + Windows server 2003

From: Kaushik karandikar
Subject: [Qemu-devel] FC7 and qemu + Windows server 2003
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
           I am having my host OS as Fedora 7 and my guest OS is Windows Server 2003. I want to setup Network for Windows Server. I tried creating Network bridge and tap0 device. Also i tried with VDE method for network setup. Can someone please let me know what steps should i follow? Also Is it specific to Network chip. I am having RTL8201. This model is not supported with qemu. How should i go with this ?
Thanks in Anticipation

Thanks and Regards,
Kaushik