qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/hw ide.c

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/hw ide.c
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 22:05:22 +0200

There we go. I am slowly starting to get too confused with all the qemu forks.
This is the commit that broke the GET_CONFIGURATION option.

According to the MMC-2 Specification, the length field is described as follows:

The Data Length field indicates the amount of data available given a sufficient allocation length following this field. This length shallnot be truncated due to an insufficient Allocation Length.

This means, the Data Length field should not return less depending on the allocation length. Unfortunately this is the behavior this patch introduced.

My previous patch fixes this.

Alex