qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm with arm-linux

From: karin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-arm with arm-linux
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:30:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm trying to run qemu-system-arm with images downloaded from
http://www.arm.com/products/os/linux_download.html
Giving the command:
qemu-system-arm.exe -M versatilepb -kernel linux_im
(linux_im is the linux image for versatilePB downloaded from arm)
QEMU starts and I get the Linux pinguine in the qemu window, but after
that my host cpu works a lot but nothing more happens.
Have I missed something?
Is it possible to run the linux images from arm on qemu?

best regards Karin