qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated VDI disk image support patch

From: C.W. Betts
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Updated VDI disk image support patch
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:19:07 -0600

I don't see the patch.  I think you might have forgotten to attach it.
On Jul 17, 2008, at 2:35 AM, Filip Navara wrote:

Hi!

Recently I had to convert a VirtualBox .vdi image for use in VMware,
so naturally I used qemu-img to do the job. Attached is an updated
.VDI format support patch made by E. Rouault and updated to apply to
latest SVN and to support large files on Windows.

Best regards,
Filip Navara