qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Adding New Disk Drive

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Adding New Disk Drive
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:58:33 +0200

Le 30 juil. 08 à 18:00, Volkan YAZICI a écrit :

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, address@hidden writes:
BTW, replacing "-hdb /home/windows/disk-qcow2-40g.img" line with "- hdb
/home/windows/disk-qcow2-200g.img" didn't work too. I created image
using below command:

$ /usr/local/bin/qemu-img create -f qcow2 /bak/img/disk- qcow2-200g.img 200G

You need to set it up inside Windows, I do remember that there is something like a disk management utility inside the administrative tools, but I forgot it's
name

I mentioned about this in my previous post. When you right click to "My Computer" and select "Manage", and then click on to "Disk Management" in
the opened window you see the available disks. But the new disk I
introduced wasn't get displayed there.

If you go under qemu monitor (ctrl-alt-2) and type "info block", what do you have ?

Laurent
- Alan Kay