qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] License issues

From: Carlos A. M. dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] License issues
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:53:58 -0300

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Simson Garfinkel <address@hidden> wrote:
> Greetings.  Yesterday I posted a query regarding the license of some of the
> .h files.
>
> Basically, all of the image layer files area clearly licensed to have no
> restrictions, but some of the necessary .h files are missing that license.
>
> Who is responsible for maintaining the license of the .h files?

Fabrice Bellard  is the copyright holder of QEMU so is the only person
legally allowed to add license statements to those files. (Assuming
that he owns them, of course, but experience taught me never make
assumptions about copyrights and licenses.)

--
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only
because you lack sufficient imagination.