qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host s

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host support
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:26:53 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Blue Swirl wrote:

On 8/14/08, malc <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Blue Swirl wrote:

On 8/12/08, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

[..snip..]

 Thanks for the OSS bits, i have committed slightly modified patch that
 takes all possible drivers into consideration.

Great, but there is a bug in your commit, *) case seems to be checked
before oss|sdl... case gets into play so the error is still present:

I was ready to apologize for not testing, but then rechecked my scripts
and i in fact did test it properly and it worked (and still does), that
said you are ofcourse right here. Must be some sort of shell difference,
which one did you use?

Error: Unknown driver 'oss' selected
Possible drivers are: oss sdl esd

--