qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] impossible to install mandriva on qemu

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] impossible to install mandriva on qemu
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:01:42 +0200

Hi Walter,

I just downloaded the Mandriva image and tried booting in qemu 0.9.1. It works
with "kernel-kqemu", "kqemu", and also with "no-kqemu" options flawlessly. I
used exactly your commands to create the image and start qemu (with the
exception that I used a local ISO image instead of /dev/cdrom).

Host is a 64bit Intel running latest 32bit Kubuntu.

Can you boot anything else (like the sample images from the Qemu homepage)?

-- Clemens