qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [sparc64] qemu crashes after the "OpenBIOS for Sparc64"

From: Jakub Jermar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [sparc64] qemu crashes after the "OpenBIOS for Sparc64" banner is printed
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:08:09 +0200

Blue Swirl wrote:
<snip>
What host? On my amd64 and using the latest OpenBIOS I get this:

Oops, the host is ia32 and the OpenBIOS is the one from qemu's current
trunk. I will try it on amd64 shortly.

Btw, couldn't you update the openbios version in qemu? It will allow me
to make sure that HelenOS on qemu/sparc64 makes it to the point where
it probes the framebuffer and eventually write a small driver for it.

Thanks,
Jakub