qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu svn r5281 on FreeBSD - slow usb, vmwarevga, screen

From: Matt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu svn r5281 on FreeBSD - slow usb, vmwarevga, screen updates...
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:39:23 -0500

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Juergen Lock <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  I've been playing with qemu svn on FreeBSD again (new experimental
> emulators/qemu-devel port update here:
>        http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/qemu/qemu-devel-20080921.patch
> ), and want to note a few things:

Hi.  I've built an updated port with your patch and it compiles fine
and runs my WinXP guests well.  But, the qemu process consumes 100% of
one CPU core on the host the whole time it is running, regardless of
what the guest is doing.  The host is a 7-STABLE box from 8/19.  The
guests run with bridged networking and full kernel kqemu accel
enabled.

Thank you for the continued work on this port!

Matt