qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [5524] Fix windows build after migration changes

From: Robert Riebisch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [5524] Fix windows build after migration changes
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:01:41 +0200

Anthony Liguori wrote:

> That would be great.  I don't know that we want to go on the current
> directory though.  There's a Windows API for finding Program Files.
> That's probably what we want to do.

Why do you want to look for "Program Files" instead? Just let QEMU
determine its own folder via GetModuleFileName() and look there for the
BIOS files.

One of the main advantages of QEMU over other virtualization products is
that you can copy it to whatever folder you like. Even to a USB flash
drive/memory key for complete portability.

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/