qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:15:15 -0500

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Andreas Färber <address@hidden> wrote:

> How did you actually use and test your eMac emulation? I assume you did not
> use a PReP Linux kernel for that? If you could provide some details, that
> might help with testing the TCG conversion too.

(Just in case there's any confusion, EMAC is the name for the ethernet
controller on IBM's 405- and 440-based SoCs, not to be confused with
Apple's eMac product.)

Salvatore, did you use a 405 Linux kernel with the EMAC driver to test
this patch? If so, how exactly did you boot? What did you do for
firmware?

-Hollis