qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu svn r5774 (was: qemu svn r5729 (was: first tests of qe

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu svn r5774 (was: qemu svn r5729 (was: first tests of qemu svn r5646 on FreeBSD - usb still slow, bsd-user doesn't build, some warnings...))
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:17:47 +0100

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:22:28PM +0100, Juergen Lock wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 10:44:39PM +0100, Juergen Lock wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> >  I just prepared another experimental emulators/qemu-devel port update,
> >     http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/qemu/qemu-devel-20081107.patch
> > I haven't tested it that much yet (you are welcome to help there! :)
> > but so far didn't notice much changes compared to last time (r5499),
> > usb is still slow with my Linux 2.6.26 guest (probably to be expected,
> > nothing committed there since.)
> >
> >  In other news: The new sparc64-bsd-user target doesn't build because
> > SYSCALL_G7RFLAG and SYSCALL_G2RFLAG are undefined, and I noticed a few
> > warnings that may be interesting:
> > [...]
>
> >  Oh and I also found the SMBD_COMMAND #defines in vl.c are not needed
> > anymore, the relevant code has moved to net.c .  (I had to fix up a bunch
> > of patches in the FreeBSD port because of the moved code, like the pcap and
> > ppbus ones, testing is also welcome there.)
>
> Updated to r5729:
>       http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/qemu/qemu-devel-20081117.patch

Now at r5774:
        http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/qemu/qemu-devel-20081122.patch

 This update is featuring e1000 vlan offload emulation and a bunch of
gdbstub improvements among other things.  (gdbstub was finally fixed for
smp guests, breakpoints and watchpoints apply to all cpus...  cpus are
handled as gdb threads for the time being.)  And there's of course the
usual round of bugfixes etc too.

 Please test! :)
        Juergen