qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu as a System Simulator

From: Andrea Pellegrini
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu as a System Simulator
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:52:09 -0500

Hi all,
for my research in Computer Architecture I need to build a full multiprocessor system simulator where I can modify the interconnect between the CPUs and evaluate its performance. I saw that many cycle accurate simulators are based on Qemu and I was wondering if anyone has experience and thinks that is possible to modify Qemu to support multiple interconnect (such as bus, mesh, NoC).
Thank you very much,
~Andrea Pellegrini