[Qemu-devel] kvm: system reset does not work / slow cirrus-vga

From: Jan Kiszka
Subject: [Qemu-devel] kvm: system reset does not work / slow cirrus-vga
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:13:35 +0100

when starting qemu with -enable-kvm, I'm unable to trigger a hard reset
from the monitor. Neither does resetting work when some 2.6 Linux kernel
issues it.

Another issue: cirrus_vga seems to run without mmio coalescing support.
Graphic modes are horribly slow. In contrast, -vga std gives reasonable
performance. Maybe I will play with the diff of the kvm tree later, but
that one currently has its own cirrus-reset problems...

Both issues are already known?