qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VM stops responding, 100% CPU, switching to monitor fa

From: Nathan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VM stops responding, 100% CPU, switching to monitor fails
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:11:05 -0800

Hi Steve,

This may be the issue I just posted about.  To test, in the host, run
strace on the qemu process.

If the output shows many SIGALRM signals between fewer calls to
"clone" which return ERESTARTNOINTR, then it's the same issue and I
can advise you.

Otherwise, I'm not much help (I'm new to qemu).

regards,
Nathan Wilcox