Re: Re : [Qemu-devel] Cursor keys not working?

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: Re : [Qemu-devel] Cursor keys not working?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:01:36 +1100

Riku Voipio wrote:

> Here:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2008-12/msg00469.html
> The main issue is the lack of portability of the patch, the secondary issue
> is inefficiency. Neither should be hard to fix, the main work goes
> into just testing.

Ok, two issues portability and efficiency.

However, the efficiency problem is already fixed in the second version of
the patch in the Redhat bugtracker:

Obviously the portability problem shouldn't be too hard to fix either. I'll
have a look at it.

Of course not fixing the problem leaves qemu's SDL window pretty much
useless under X.

Erik de Castro Lopo
"It seems you are presuming a Waterfall model of development here. We're not
doing the Waterfall, we're doing the Whirlpool." -- Larry Wall on Perl6
"Perl is circling the drain, that's for sure..." --  llimllibon reddit