qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there another option to create virtualization?

From: Allen Meyers
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there another option to create virtualization?
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:01:03 -0500

Since my effort as inept as it was to install VirtualBox failed I went back to the drawing board as it were
and researched some more.
First off is my understanding correct in that gemu can offer the facility in a generated file that will serve as a container for my
virtualised Windows. (the virtual machine will see this file as its hard
drive.
Right or wrong so far?
Mind you I am not to trusting of my comprehension at this point in my reading.
Something about creating  "qemu.img" in the current directory. This file
will contain nothing but zeroes  (that really lost me)
If anyone out there can make sense of my enigma and point me to additional resource material
I would appreciate it.

--
Allen Meyers
address@hidden

The ability to comfortably use a computer is directly proportional to desire to listen, learn, and experiment, and is inversely proportional to the fear, anger, and stubbornness that you show.