qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Luvalley-2 released: enable Qemu to utilize hardware vi

From: Xiaodong Yi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Luvalley-2 released: enable Qemu to utilize hardware virtualization extensions on arbitrary operating system
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:40:43 +0800

Hi,

In theory, OpenBSD should be able to run on top of Luvalley, provided
that your computer has installed Grub to load Luvalley. After Luvalley
was loaded by Grub, you may choose to boot OpenBSD. It should work.

I did not test Qemu in OpenBSD yet. Maybe there was something wrong,
but I think it should be easy to fix. So please send me a message for
any progress.

As for repository of the source codes, it will be built in the short future.

Thanks for your attention and welcome all feedback.

Regards,

Xiaodong Yi