qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Official OS Support PAge

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Official OS Support PAge
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 00:41:29 +0100

Hi all,

I want to publicly thank Andrew Clarke for informing me about the spamming on the list, and to all the ones that still collaborate with us all and update or post the status of qemu on it.

I know the captcha is now really difficult to understand.
But I do not see any other way to stop that spam.
If you know a better one, please, contact me.

Kindly Regards,
Natalia Portillo