qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] Stable branch update

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] Stable branch update
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:54:50 -0500

Glauber Costa wrote:
> Sure. The only reason I didn't is that none of them are backports
>
> They're all clean cherry picks.

Maybe a longer git listing then?  For patches that I don't pull into
stable the first go around, there usually was a reason.  Sometimes it's
just a mistake on my part but it would be helpful to have enough context
to have a proper discussion on the mailing list.

I ended up doing a fetch and then looked through each commit.  That's
good for me, but for others wanting to participate it would be good to
have more info on the list.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori