qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 537fe2d] Make sure to use SD

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 537fe2d] Make sure to use SDL_CFLAGS everywhere we includeSDL headers
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:45:28 -0500

Filip Navara wrote:

Please note that this commits breaks the Win32 port in several ways. First problem is the SDL_main definition as already pointed out on the mailing list. The other problem is that default mingw32 builds of SDL redirect stderr/stdout through the SDL_main hack (and in incorrect way too, but I will leave that for the SDL folks), so it's nearly impossible to getconsole output - ie. error messages or help.

I have a fix in queue, but...

For mingw32 we don't want to use SDL_main?

But we want to use it for OS X?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori