qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 52249f0] Disable kqemu by defaul

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT 52249f0] Disable kqemu by default at run time
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:59:14 -0500

Rick Vernam wrote:
From: Anthony Liguori <address@hidden>

 -no-kqemu -> -enable-kqemu

I didn't take the two or three minutes to track down where kqemu_allowed is used, but from this patch I would surmise that -kernel-kqemu implies -enable-
kqemu?
Yup.

I think that's fine if that is the case, but should it also be specified in the documentation?

Please send a patch. I was very much on the fence about whether to change the docs so I'm not sure how I would reword it.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori