qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] bug report + fix: e1000.c in 0.10.5 does not properly e

From: Bill Paul
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] bug report + fix: e1000.c in 0.10.5 does not properly emulate real hardware
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:17:32 -0700

Hi guys:

I submitted a patch for e1000.c a while ago, to fix issues with the ICS and
EERD registers not being emulated properly, which I discovered while testing
QEMU with VxWorks. I provided binary VxWorks images and a bootable bootrom
floppy that works with QEMU for testing, but so far I haven't heard anything
further on this issue. I looked at the git repository, and it doesn't look
like the patch I submitted has been applied yet.

Does anyone have an update on this? Just checking to make sure the patch
doesn't fall through the cracks.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 address@hidden | Wind River Systems
   "I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed." - George Carlin