qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-blk/qdev failure in the current git tree

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-blk/qdev failure in the current git tree
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:15:44 -0500

Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
On 08/13/09 11:00, Avi Kivity wrote:
Where were the irq routing trouble fixes in qemu-kvm? Was it fixes in
the BIOS?

I think so, but not 100% sure.

Lets start with the attached fix. bochs build system doesn't compile the dsdt. Which implies that the patches in pc-bios/bios-pq/ which change the dsdt have no effect at all.

When I rebuild the bios locally, I manually change this in the generated Makefile.

But I'm going to merge a git submodule for bochs bios today into the tree. The Makefile in that tree already has this bit removed.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori