qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [Fix] Musicpal I2C bitbanging extraction and Versatile I2C

From: Benoit Canet
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [Fix] Musicpal I2C bitbanging extraction and Versatile I2C device creation
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:23:11 +0200

Hello,

This is a rework of the patches extracting the I2C bitbanging code
from musicpal.c
-A bug added in the previous version which was breaking reads from I2C
slaves
is now fixed.

-Two new patches add I2C support the versatilepb board.
The I2C module now work fine with the musicpal firmware and with a
24c02 eeprom connected to the versatile board.

The I2C bitbanging code may be rewrited later following
the ideas Paul Brook emitted on IRC a few time ago.

I'm new to QEMU and motivated to contribute back the changes we've made
so any hints on how to get theses patches in a mergeable state are
welcome.

Regards

Benoit