qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu can not allocate more than 800 memory.

From: hui lin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu can not allocate more than 800 memory.
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:39:53 -0500

Hi,

I have used qemumanager to run the image. The running is OK. However, when I run the qemu and set the memory more then 800M (probabaly 805M), qemu will post the error that "qemu can not allocate the physical memory".  I don't know whether this is dued to the design of bochs or to my configuration in Windows. My windows is xp sp3 and installed on the AMD platform and the memory for the HOST is 3G.

Thanks,
Hui Lin