qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How do I disable -curses mode?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How do I disable -curses mode?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:15:27 -0500

On Thursday 08 October 2009 03:03:25 Rob Landley wrote:
> I'm running qemu -nographic from a script, booting up a linux -kernel with
> a serial console and driving it via "expect" to feed data to its stdin and
> parse its output.
>
> This worked fine under 0.10.0, but under 0.11.0 it craps curses escape
> sequences all over the place, ala:

Nevermind, the curses issue got fixed during the development series.  The
escape sequences I was still seeing were busybox ash trying to query the TTY
size at the other end of the serial console.  (That I can work around easily
enough, and are deterministically placed anyway.)

My bad, carry on. :)

Rob